- RSS Channel Showcase 8565329
- RSS Channel Showcase 5211489
- RSS Channel Showcase 8716903
- RSS Channel Showcase 8513542
Articles on this Page
- 11/17/17--03:30: _15 Thanksgiving Pla...
- 03/28/18--03:30: _He Is Risen Easter ...
- 05/03/18--03:30: _Mother’s Day Gift Box
- 05/04/18--03:30: _End of Year Teacher...
- 06/14/18--08:30: _Colorful Summer Cit...
- 06/15/18--03:30: _Colorful Citrus Sum...
- 07/10/18--03:30: _Embellished Composi...
- 09/01/17--03:30: _Fun & Easy Thank Yo...
- 08/10/18--14:30: _Back to School Teac...
- 09/25/18--07:00: _Create Fun Parties ...
- 10/17/18--03:30: _DIY Halloween Treat...
- 10/31/18--03:30: _DIY Christmas Villa...
- 11/17/17--03:30: 15 Thanksgiving Place Cards to Make with Your Cricut
- 03/28/18--03:30: He Is Risen Easter Banner
- 05/03/18--03:30: Mother’s Day Gift Box
- 05/04/18--03:30: End of Year Teacher Gift – Gift Card Holder
- 06/14/18--08:30: Colorful Summer Citrus Banner
- 06/15/18--03:30: Colorful Citrus Summer Decor
- 07/10/18--03:30: Embellished Composition Notebook
- 09/01/17--03:30: Fun & Easy Thank You Cards
- 08/10/18--14:30: Back to School Teacher Gift Bag with Cricut
- 09/25/18--07:00: Create Fun Parties with Paper Party
- 10/17/18--03:30: DIY Halloween Treat Gift Box
- 10/31/18--03:30: DIY Christmas Village with the Cricut Maker
You guys. I might have a problem. I love place cards, and if you follow me over on Instagram, then you might know that I’m not even making place cards for Thanksgiving this year. You might be thinking, so what? Well, if you’ve been around The Happy Scraps the last couple of weeks, then you’ll […]
The post 15 Thanksgiving Place Cards to Make with Your Cricut appeared first on The Happy Scraps.
Last weekend, I really had the itch to create. I usually don’t create much on the weekends, as I like to spend that time with my family. But some days, I just really want to. If I’m being honest, my favorite way to create is just to create and not have to worry about taking […]
This post has been a few days in the making, I was planning to share this yesterday, but I woke up yesterday morning with a really bad headache that lasted all day, and instead of sitting down to write and share with you, I took a nap to try and sleep off the headache. I […]
Sometimes giving gift cards is the way to go. If you want to let someone know you appreciate them or you want to thank someone, but you aren’t sure what kinds of things they like, then giving them gift cards works for letting them know that you are thankful. Today, I’m sharing this End of […]
Well, I think the reality of Summer has hit at our house! I can’t seem to get anything done for myself that I need or want to get done. My kids are always needing me and interrupting me. But, I guess that’s just how life goes. Last weekend, we headed out on an impromptu camping […]
I’ve been so excited to get all of these projects done so I could share my Colorful Citrus Summer Decor with you. This all started last year when I created my Hello Summer Front Porch Sign. I decided to bring the citrus look in the house this year, and I couldn’t be happier with how […]
These days, I feel like I don’t sit down to just create. Create something that I want for me, or need, or just to be creative. I feel like most of the times that I sit down to work on things it’s because I have a deadline. I have to get something done for one […]
Have you ever tried card making? Years ago, when I loved to scrapbook, I had never made a card. I had a friend talk me into trying some, and I’ve never looked back. Now I still make cards pretty regularly, but I don’t scrapbook anymore, I just play with paper. 😉 I still love all […]
My kids will be headed back to school in a week and a half and I’m part sad and part totally ready for it! I do enjoy the lazy days of summer with my kids home, as well as not having to get them up and going early each day. I am looking forward to […]
I have always been one that loves paper crafts! I started scrapbooking more than 20 years ago, and while I don’t scrapbook anymore, I still love paper and creating with it. When I heard about this fun new Paper Party book by Cori George (writer of the blog, “Hey, Let’s Make Stuff“, I was so […]
A week or so ago, I was shopping at Michael’s. I don’t remember what I had gone in there for, but when I saw the end cap of some cute blank packaging, I knew I needed to get these cute little blank cups. They remind me of mini ice cream containers. 🙂 I just knew […]
This DIY Christmas Village with the Cricut Maker post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine. You guys! I’m so excited to share this DIY Christmas Village with the Cricut Maker with you today! I love mini things, and I’ve always loved Christmas Villages, […]